Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Lost and Found

I was downstairs in my basement, looking for something, which I didn't find, but I notice other things, I found old photographs of my family together, in happier times, and pieces of jewelry suspiciously laid out... why this was out, is disturbing to me...an old painting of daisies with a newspaper article about the artist taped to the back of the frame, a letter to my nana from her son (my grandfather) about how he had met a girl (my 1st grandmother), and an old 'navajo' style cb/transistor radio...interesting stuff...

I see, projected intention and real emotion perhaps left unexpressed, from within things my family has kept...

I feel that sometimes, whether we are far away, or not, we are always searching for ways to be closer to home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home