Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Suspicious...

is a favorite word of mine...long and descriptive, a good word.

I am one of those people who get up and check the locks 3 times a night...

and sleeps with a baseball bat (sometimes)... but not because I am paranoid...because I'm suspicious.

I am suspicious of many people, if not everyone...Even in the best of people...I can feel my suspiciousness lurking about them

I keep alot of people at a distance, while at the same time closer than ever...

I have my reasons why.

I am a suspicious person myself...I must admit I like being mysterious...

I lie to people, but everything that I lie about is not a lie, it is the truth...how would anyone ever know what is which....they wouldn't, right? but it wouldn't matter anyway because I only tell the truth. Sometimes you can see subliminalism in things I write...It's not a lie, but it's like I say things, but more indirectly, sometimes you have to be quick to catch it ... but hey, I'd never lie to you. : D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home