Saturday, October 30, 2004

crazy cats with helmet hair...lol

My cat Houdini, is funny...she likes to kinda play hide and seek amongst boxes, and peekaboo type games with her eyes and she'll sit real still and just keep her eyes fixated on yours and the second you move, she attacks...haha

I wonder with all the flips and acrobatics my cat does...maybe she could be in the Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey Circus. "Thru the hoop! - On the ball!" Good job kitty! =^o^= heheh.

But sometimes she makes these real scary noises...some kind of growling and weird sounding crying noises...especially when there's nothing wrong... At least I hope there's nothing wrong...hmm. My friend told me of her little cat she has, and she told me that he's got like mental issues...and that she bought him a special helmet so he won't hurt himself...I hope nothing like that is going on with my cat. My cat is rambunctious, but other than that, she seems okay, hmm - but I wonder if sometimes maybe she can see the ghosts in my house too...

I wish i could figure out this add-a-picture thingy out...( I am not a computer techie... MOre of a physical learner, I guess.) I'll have to read thru it again...heheh. But when I do, hey i'll show you a picture...She's a little black kitty, very cute...kind of evil tho...sometimes, anyway.

Any of my photos are on this website, actually...18 albums to look at. My cat is in the one named "HOuDini" Lataz! Sephira
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/thishoneybe/my_photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home