Sunday, October 31, 2004

MuAHuAHahA !!!

Happy Halloween to everybody out there... to all those hobgoblins and creatures run amok out in the streets... Be Safe and Have fun...

This Halloween was good for me... Houdini and I sat on the porch watching kids run around outside... We gave out candy and glow necklaces and glow bracelets! I live in a dark dark neighborhood...so it was a good idea...Gotta keep those kids safe... : ) It was a fun time... I was dressed up as an indian cowgirl kinda... I had some of my native regalia in my hair, and also a western looking outfit on, with my cowboy boots, and vest, and a cowboy hat that kinda looked like it belonged more to Juan Valdez, but it was pretty cool looking, anyway, and it was a good night : ) Hope yours is/was good too...

1 Comments:

Blogger yani patrik said...

Happy Halloween !!... I wish I was there...

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home