Sunday, December 26, 2004

If I was...I'd be...

If I were a month I would be: December
If I were a day of the week I would be: Saturday
If I were a time of day I would be: Midnight
If I were a planet I would be: Earth
If I were a sea creature I would be: A Manta Ray
If I were a direction I would be: North
If I were a piece of furniture I would be: an art room table
If I were a historical figure I would be: Mata Hari
If I were a liquid I would be: Water
If I were a stone, I would be: turquoise
If I were a tree, I would be: Red Maple Tree
If I were a bird, I would be: a Raven
If I were a tool, I would be: a screwdriver
If I were a flower/plant, I would be: a daisy
If I were a kind of weather, I would be: just when you see the break in the thunderstorm and a rainbow graces the sky
If I were a mythical creature, I would be: a vampire
If I were a musical instrument, I would be: a cello or a piano
If I were an animal, I would be: a black panther
If I were a color, I would be: indigo blue/violet
If I were an emotion, I would be: Loneliness
If I were a vegetable/fruit, I would be: pumpkin/green pear
If I were a sound, I would be: thunder
If I were an element, I would be: Fire
If I were a vehicle, I would be: 2004 BMW M3
If I were a song, I would be: "Can't stop" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers
If I were a movie, I would be: ROmeo and JuLiet...
If I were a book, I would be written by: Edgar Allan Poe
If I were a food, I would be: cereal
If I were a place, I would be: Hawaii
If I were a material, I would be: clay
If I were a taste, I would be: sweet and juicy with a lil tang, yep
If I were a scent, I would be: sweetgrass
If I were a religion, I would be: Roman Catholic/Native Traditional
If I were a word, I would be: Suspicious
If I were an object, I would be: a paintbrush
If I were a body part I would be: hands
If I were a facial expression I would be: a smile
If I were a subject in school I would be: Science
If I were a cartoon character I would be: Felix the Cat
If I were a shape I would be: parallelogram
If I were a number I would be: 7 (lucky number seven, my birthday)

1 Comments:

Blogger yani patrik said...

If I were a month I would be: January
If I were a day of the week I would be: Wednesday
If I were a time of day I would be: Afternoon
If I were a planet I would be: Pluto
If I were a sea creature I would be: A Clown Fish
If I were a direction I would be: East
If I were a piece of furniture I would be: A Table
If I were a historical figure I would be: La Hire
If I were a liquid I would be: Water
If I were a stone, I would be: Kryptonite
If I were a tree, I would be: Red Maple Tree
If I were a bird, I would be: An Owl
If I were a tool, I would be: A Hammer
If I were a flower/plant, I would be: A Jasmine
If I were a kind of weather, I would be: A rainy days
If I were a mythical creature, I would be: a Unicorn
If I were a musical instrument, I would be: a guitar
If I were an animal, I would be: a fox
If I were a color, I would be: black
If I were an emotion, I would be: despair
If I were a vegetable/fruit, I would be: a carrot
If I were a sound, I would be: a tolls of bells
If I were an element, I would be: Waer
If I were a vehicle, I would be: A Honda RC 211
If I were a song, I would be: "spin" by LifeHouse
If I were a movie, I would be: Life is Beautiful
If I were a book, I would be written by: Paulo Coelho
If I were a food, I would be: Pizza
If I were a place, I would be: Kyoto
If I were a material, I would be: sand
If I were a taste, I would be: Bitter
If I were a scent, I would be: after rain
If I were a religion, I would be: Moslem
If I were a word, I would be: Wit
If I were an object, I would be: A bucket
If I were a body part I would be: eyes
If I were a facial expression I would be: a grin
If I were a subject in school I would be: art
If I were a cartoon character I would be: Kakashi Hatake
If I were a shape I would be: Full Circle
If I were a number I would be: 14

( I couldn't help myself dear.... LOL )

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home