Monday, July 16, 2012

A lot has changed since my last post.

Got married a while back, I have a small family now, we have a baby. :) I love her so much. I named her after the greatest desert under the Moroccan sun. My love is always with me, no matter where I roam. I feel I have changed so much, but also I keep the basis of who I am in an underlying relevance. I have grown up a bit, I feel. Still dealing with depression but when my baby girl is around I am much more tolerant of the world... Still have a myspace and a facebook page which have been more updated than my blogspot. But I will try to be around more often. My sis just started a fashion blog, you can find it here... http://shera-lynn.blogspot.com/ Check it out if you like :) I like it alot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shera Lynn said...

Thanks for the blog shout out <3 I've been reading through your blog starting at the beginning and I feel like we have alot of things in common and theres alot we have to learn about eachother. Looking forward to more blog posts from you!

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home