Saturday, September 17, 2005

My head hurts today.

So I'm gonna post whatever I feel like. should you choose to read on...Stuff about me... probably stuff nobody ever has known.

By a name I'm known, tho it's not mine own, hey, they call me Sephira...

I used to write songs. I can "Scat" like Erykah Badu. I love to sing, alot...

I want a mad,
passionate,
extraordinary love - the kind of love that will last always.

Lonely, and dreaming of the Southwest... Someday I would like to travel out there, and meet my friend Micheal, and visit my cousin.

Mashti Malone in LA, makes a great ice cream... sounds delicious.

mah ku rah - spider

mata pai lai maya garshu : ) Eu te amo...

fall in love, whenever you can.

where the wild things are

I love graffiti art. I do some pieces here and there. On the sly...

I miss my friend Brent, and my friend Han. More than everything else.

I have been trippin' on kool-aid... and to me, that is funny. hahaha

Someday I hope to speak 7 languages, and travel the world.

Fight like a Brave

I have a huge Barbie Collection.

It's not that you have to like my music, but you should realize that I want to dance.

Christopher's... One of my favorite hangouts. They make great subs and pizza.

I like long and descriptive words. Like, suspicious. : )

I read alot of books, I like Shakespeare and Edgar Allan Poe, but I am open to any type of literature...

There are many things that I would like to say to you... But I don't know how...

I will complete this list tomoro, perhaps. Yes...I know I spelled tomorrow wrong, I was a third grade spelling honoree... heheh...

love yaz - ciao... Sephira

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home