Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Heyyy :)

Hey friends. SOrry for my continually long absence sometimes... "Others have excuses, I have my reasons why..."

Those who know me, well you prolly know what I been up to... hmm. But then again, I know some of yous who know me, even quite well... don't REALLY know what I been up to, cause I haven't told anyone yet... lol. But in time, you will know.

I finished reading the book "The Secret Life of Bees". It was really good! I liked it... very interesting all the way thru, and a good ending too. :) Found a good place for it on my shelf for the meantime... I should start reading more books, more often.

I have finished a 2 panel collage for an upcoming event. The design/idea came out looking beautiful, and when the time comes, I think it will be a spectacular time we will all be having there...I will let you all know more about that later.

I missed you all, my friends... even if - I have talked to you lately, it is hard to not have any friends physically around, to hangout with... Just know that you are loved... :) I'll be back soon... SOmetimes when you have been away from writing in this thing, you end up missing it too. I wish I could get back to my art, and pickup where I left off as easily as I do here... but art is harder in that way... sometimes. I'll write again soon friends. :) LOve Yaz -

- Sephira

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home