Saturday, September 25, 2004

Obscure?

I was just floating along, browsing among other people's blogs, some were cool, some were not very interesting at all... and i was just noticing that many, no, basically all of them really had no comments/feedback from anyone on it... which makes me wonder does anyone read blogs, does anyone really care what another person thinks, or what kind of information we drone on about? I suppose there are just so many people in the world with blogs and the like... but I was just wondering...So, hey, if anyone reads this...post a message, and let me know...But i won't get my hopes up for that, anytime soon...lol

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey...thanks for the comment on my blog....I was thinking the same thing...lot's of blogs without comments....Think I'll go around and leave a few comments.....later...take care....and keep posting...very cool blog....

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home