Friday, September 10, 2004

Okay, so you're better than me, I admit it. Fine.

All i know is that everything is not as it is sold
and the more i see the less i grow...
And all the realness, sometimes i wish i hadn't seen it
And all the real people are really not real at all
Then I see you standing there
Wanting more from me
And all I can do is try
You may be better than me
in this moment
but don't underestimate me because i'm different
you burn every notion that I may have a flame inside to fight
But I am not a one trick pony
so when you make me feel powerless
what am i gonna do?
well, just say what you want...
And I'll say just what is on my mind
Without offending your might
But eventually you will see
I am not a one trick pony...
Yeah, you do it for a price
I can see it in your eyes
You're just a pony
and me? well, i'll just keep my chin up
and i know that i will shape up -
I am not a one trick pony
and I ain't no half-ass...
You will see

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home